Monday, February 6, 2012

Gerson Therapy #2

The clinic in Mexico requires for you and your companion to stay minimum 2 weeks. Most guests were staying for 3 weeks. Some were staying 5 weeks. I met many people from all over the world. I heard many stories of curing cancer and other chronic dieases and met a person who was cured from melonoma.
I truly recommend the Gerson Therapy anyone who is dealing with chronic degenerative dieases and other illnesses. Yes, it is a huge commitment you have to make and it is imperative that you prepare mentally to stay with the program to achieve a goal you desire. I believe that it is important for you to explore all of your options. The more knowledge you have you have a higher chance of achieving your goal. No one should be forced or bullied by any one when you are making a such important decision regarding your health.

I also highly recommend to read The Gerson Therapy books and watch http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/dying_to_have_known or http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/the_gerson_miracle to start your healing journey.

The Gerson therapy books and the experiences at the clinic provided me with some important insight into the therapy. Arm yourself with options and knowledge for your health.

1 comment:

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.